Time: 8:00 pm (central)
Join us for an important conversation about how to handle the stress of changes and transitions, in our personal lives, careers, and the world in general.
What is the format?
This event will be conducted in the form of a teleseminar. Just call into the number you’re given and listen to the audio. Registrants will also be given access to a recording.
Here’s what you will learn:
- The main life transitions, and how they create stress and challenges for peope.
- What the differences are between people who handle these transitions well and those who struggle
- Observations about the difference between how people in modern society deal with stress, and the wisdom of ancient societies (especially Native American)
- The core questions / issues that, when settled, clear away much of the stress we feel
- Specific, actionable strategies you can put into place to help you prepare for changes that will (inevitably) be coming in your life
- The four things to keep in mind for people who are undergoing major life changes / transitions
- About a new program that can help you maximize your impact and minimize your stress
Who is teaching this, and why should you care what they have to say?
I (Mark Brouwer) will be interviewing Belle Berg and her husband David Burkhart. Belle is a speaker, coach, and author of “Best Seven Skills to Live By the Native American Way.” David is a corporate trainer who focuses on leadership and managing stress in the workplace.
Belle, David, and I will be hosting an upcoming retreat in Sedona, AZ.