If you are seeking to do important work in the world, but feel overwhelmed by it, this is for you. If you are challenged by anxiety and stress, and struggle to balance your service with the rest of your life, this is for you. If you want to lower your stress level without lowering your performance level, this is for you.
What: Free Teleseminar / Webinar (you can access audio only by phone, or also see video)
When: Wednesday, June 7
Time: 7:00pm – 8:30pm (central time)
Here’s what you will learn:
- Why the primary challenges we face are internal, and most of the help we’re given misses the mark
- The core questions / issues that, when settled, clear away much of the stress we feel
- How to reduce your stress by more than half with simple practices done regularly
- How our society presents us with a false choice between peaceful, happy simplicity, or stressed-out engagement and meaningful contribution … and what to do about it.
- Why work / life “balance” rarely works
- The role of faith and spiritual practice in dealing with stress … and why it’s not as simple as many people assume
- Specific, actionable strategies you can put into place to deal with stress, anxiety, and overwhelm
- About a new program that can help you maximize your impact and minimize your stress
Who is the presenter?
Mark Brouwer will be teaching on this webinar. He has been the founding pastor of two churches, started a company (Renew Resources), and currently serves as pastor of Loop Church, while continuing to provide mentoring and teaching to people through his work with Renew Resources. Mark is the editor of this blog, as well as sexual-sanity.com, and is contributing author in “A Christian Handbook of Abuse, Addiction, and Difficult Issues,” (Mayhiew Publishing), author of “The Solid Foundation Journal” (Mission House Publishing) and the forthcoming “Not So Overwhelmed: Changing the World Without Wrecking Your Life,” (Mission House Publishing). The content for this webinar will be coming from his book “Not So Overwhelmed,” and will include materials from his new program “The Thriving Leader Blueprint.”