Time: 8:00 pm (central)
Join us for an important conversation about how stress becomes toxic, and what we can do about it.
What is the format?
This event will be conducted in the form of a teleseminar. Just call into the number you’re given and listen to the audio. Registrants will also be given access to a recording.
Here’s what you will learn:
- The difference between healthy, problematic, and toxic stress.
- How to tell when stress becomes toxic
- How toxic stress is implicated a leading cause of both anxiety and depression
- The core questions / issues that, when settled, clear away much of the stress we feel
- The role of faith and spiritual practice in dealing with stress … and why it’s not as simple as many people assume
- Specific, actionable strategies you can put into place to get clear about how you can maximize your impact and service
- About a new program that can help you maximize your impact and minimize your stress
Who is teaching this, and why should you care what he has to say?
I (Mark Brouwer) will be. ? I will be joined by Belle Berg, speaker, coach, and author of “Best Seven Skills to Live By the Native American Way.” Belle and I will be hosting an upcoming retreat in Sedona, AZ, and Belle will be interviewing me on this teleseminar.
I hope that as a reader of this website, you know something of my story and experiences, as well as the thought and preparation I put into what I do. This webinar represents the distillation of my learnings both as a recovery counselor and teacher, and as a pastor, as well as the researching behind my forthcoming book “Leaving Your Mark without Losing Your Soul.” This material came about as I have come to grips with my own experiences of stress and burnout as a spiritual leader, and then the work I’ve done as a coach and mentor to hundreds of other people.